Wednesday, October 26, 2016

You Will Be My Friend
by: Peter Brown

Yes! another Peter Brown book!! I love this book and my kids love this 
book. My daughter loves making new friends and
this book was great for her. In this story the main character is looking for a 
new friend and sometimes it is not that easy to find a good new friend. 
This story is witty and creative with a great dash of advice.
My daughter loves it when I replace the main characters name with hers.
I love the illustrations it is the beautiful blockish style that Peter does 
so well. I love the hand sketch feel and the characters expressions. 
The layout and composition of the pages take your eyes for a ride.
I like to read this story in the middle of story time because
both kids are placing themselves in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment