Thursday, October 27, 2016

Gary And Ray
by Sarah Adams

I love this feel good story. My kids love the story and love all the animals.
This is a journey of the main character who is lonely and his way
to find love. It is a short simple story that pulls at your heart strings.
The composition of the pages change from page to page which I
don't mind. I like the close up views and the long views of the
story the book illustrates. I like the graphic filtered illustrations. The animals are cute and I like the thick stroke lines of colors that define the objects.
I like the grainy colors it adds depth.
My kids are invested with the character and are left with warm feeling at the end.
I like this story at the end of story time because the kids 
are left with warm feelings and a happy ending.




No comments:

Post a Comment