Saturday, October 22, 2016

Emeraldalicious
by Victoria Kann

Pinkalicious is going Emerald. This is a cute story of a journey 
of  imagination and creative unexpected adventure.
This story is easier for my 5 yr old to follow than it is for my 2 yr old.
I am sure in a couple years he will enjoy it as much as my 5 yr old.
This story follows Pinkalicious and her brother on an unexpected adventure 
of magic and change. I like the underline story to improve and keep
our world green and clean. I like the words that all start with the 
same letter to help reinforce letter recognition.
The illustrations are very detailed and fill the page.
The composition of the pages are expected and fill every inch.
You could spend alot of time looking at each page because there is 
so much to look at.  I love the colors and tiny details.
I like to read this at the middle or toward the end. There is alot
to look at which puts the kids into concentration almost hypnotizing them.


No comments:

Post a Comment