Friday, October 21, 2016

Secret Agent Splat!
by Rob Scotton

Yes we are on the Splat train! We love this book! it is one of my favorite
Splat stories. My kids love this book. The main character wants to 
know who is messing with his ducks and the story follows
what actions he takes to find out what is going on.
I don't know what it is about those ducks they are so cute! 
The illustrations of the ducks would make some great kids wall paper.
My kids love the anticipation and the expressions on the characters faces. 
We love the different angles and the up close views of the story. 
It brought us into the story.
I love the illustrations you get a sense of Splats
texture and the texture around him.
The composition is unexpected which ties in with the story.
I like to read this at the beginning of story time because the kids
get excited and my daughter has to expand on the spiders view point.
They love to interact with this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment