Wednesday, October 19, 2016

If You Ever Want To Bring An Alligator To School Don't
by Elee Parsley

I am not a fan of this book. It is a story about the main character bringing
an alligator to school and why it is not a good idea.
The story gives you the perception that alligators are scared of humans. 
I don't want my children thinking that alligators are scared of humans. 
Maybe this story is better for an older crowd that has established knowledge of alligators.
We will need to try this book again in a few years.
 The alligator acts up in school and the main character gets in trouble. 
It is a creative story. I enjoy the illustrator's stylized hand.
The composition of the page creates nice flow for your eyes.
If I read this book it is at the beginning of story time. 
.




No comments:

Post a Comment