Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hairy Bear And His Friends
by Beth Shoshan
illustrations Masumi Furukawa

I enjoy this story. It is about a bear and his friend exploring the
thoughts of what the Hairy bear might want to become when he grows up.
Cute story that introduces the reader to different types of bears.
My son loves this book because he loves bears and he likes
to point to the type of bear he would like to be that day.
My daughter also likes to pick which bear she would be.
Sweet story that leaves you with warm fuzzy feeling.
I love the soft dream like illustrations soft, fuzzy, great use
of color, and very fitting for the story.
The composition is expected and easy to follow.
The story is short. I enjoy reading this story towards the
end of story time it is relaxing and greats warm fuzzies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment