Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Never Tickle a Tiger
by Pamela Butchart
illustrated by Marc Boutavant

This is a cute story of a girl and her ability to not stay still and the adventure she takes to the zoo. My daughter especially loved this books because the main character is always full of a ton of energy and she could relate to the main character. It is a cute and clever story that you would not be able to guess what is going to happen.
The words are fun and it introduces you to many animals. I  love the colorful hand drawn illustrations. I like the composition it flows. I am not a fan of pages that fold out there is only one section like this and I understand it is to add to the story but it is frustrating for me because the kids like to pull the pages and they get torn easy or the fold every which way.
Very cute story! I like to read this at the beginning or middle because the kids like to point at the animals and tell me about this animal or that and then they get excited at the climax of the story laughing and pointing.


No comments:

Post a Comment